A large proportion of business revenue is derived from online transactions and offline through online marketing efforts. Even if your business is small and sells products or services that you don’t believe would benefit from being online, without a doubt you should have an online presence. Never dismiss products to be sold over the internet, as the utmost unique and specific products are the ones sought over the internet.
As a start-up, here’s the biggest problem you face right now… Having an ‘ok’ website puts you in the position of being powerless in the hope of people taking you seriously as a new business. The likes of Wix, 1and1 and the other, free, “Do-it-yourself” website builders make it near impossible for new businesses to get off the ground online.
The trouble is, once the website finally goes live, it just doesn’t look like it should to represent all the hard work you’ve put in. The limited budgets that most start-up business have, soon get sucked up by the bolt-on’s and necessary “upgrades” that you need to have to it work properly. Quickly turning a quick fix into a costly expense.
So if you’re launching a new business in Staffordshire and need to make sure that you are taken seriously, then here’s the solution you’ve been looking for…
Here’s what’s included when you invest in a “Perfect Startup Website” for your business:
- A professionally designed website that will make you proud to tell people “go and see my website”
- A website that can be viewed as easily on a mobile phone as it can on a desktop of a tablet. So that you can make sure no matter how your customers are viewing your site they can get all the information they want about you.
- A guaranteed date of when your site will go live, so you can launch online in style and by being the envy of all your friends and family.
- Total control of the cost of the website, by choosing the best options that suite you. So you are confident you have made the right decision and investment fro where your business is now.
- A dedicated project manager and point of contact in our team, so that you can have all your questions answered by someone that personally knows you by name and the best way to help your business.
A one of a kind website package to help you:
- Look like a trusted, reliable and real business from day dot
- Get people to pick up the phone and call you, over other local companies that have been in business two maybe three times longer
- Make sure that you are always found when people “Google” your business
- Have a place online that you can be proud to put on your business card, and brag to friends and family aboutIt’s simply not enough to have just a website. Your business website needs to be professional otherwise you won’t be taken seriously. Customers usually search online prior to making a purchase, so it’s essential that your website gives a credible impression. A website should be an important part of your business and you should treat it as one.Red Box Web Design can help with are Red Box Start-Up package. If you would like to find out more please get in touch.
Article written by Rob Mackley -
Small Business Web Expert, Founder of Red Box Web Design and creator of the pay monthly website package RED BOX ALL-IN™
If you would like a chat to see if one of our pay monthly websites can help you, please drop me an email email@example.com to arrange a call.